Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Running for Money!

Yet another rainy day in NYC but that doesn't mean blogging and fundraising aren't on my mind!

I need your help! I have decided to run another marathon - this time with Friends Across Borders in mind! Ideally, the marathon would be in the early months of 2011 (with a half marathon or two before for some training). Does anyone know any good marathons taking place in early 2011 and some half marathons in late 2010? Why not combine two things I love - running and raising money for Friends Across Borders - and run for money!?

So please let me know the coolest marathons you've run in or heard about! They can be anywhere in the United States as traveling and going to new places = a great opportunity to spread the good word about FAB! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment